Head Soccer La Liga
The official game for Spanish League Soccer
Head Soccer La Liga is a soccer gaming app with a long tradition of providing entertainment for Android users. The defining characteristic of this game is that the virtual players play one-on-one soccer games instead of participating in team play like those in other soccer gaming apps.
Head Soccer La Liga players have access to some basic controls that control three main functions with their digital counterparts. One button commands the digital player to jump and hit the soccer ball with his head, while another makes him attempt to shoot a goal or hit his opponent. There is a third button that controls any special moves that the player needs to make in an effort to win the game.
One particularly fun aspect of Head Soccer La Liga is the fact that the two players on the digital field are allowed to engage in some pretty intense physical contact while they compete to see who can score more goals than the other. Because there are virtually no rules regarding this, both of the plays are rather battered looking by the end of the game.
Another enjoyable feature of Head Soccer La Liga is that users can pick from some of the top players in the La Liga BBVA to represent them. Among the potential players are Lio Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Andres Iniesta, and Sergio Ramos. The overall look of the digital players and the game in general is that off a cartoon, but it is incredibly fun to play and to watch.
- One-on-one soccer match.
- Colorful, cartoon-like graphics.
- Choose from famous real-life soccer players.
- Installing app updates can cause a loss of previously stored data and statistics.
This update features a new game mode, DIVISIONS, which includes:
- Create your own player to compete at the highest level
- Three categories: bronze, silver, and gold
- Ranking with your friends
- New and exciting bonuses and rewards
Update now and begin your rise to the Gold category!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.